Orlando Corporation - Client Questionnaire (Company)
Questions about Company Legacy & 3 Era's:
1. What are some character traits about the company that have never changed?
2. Have there been any decades/times between 1948 - 2000 where the company experienced significant growth?
3. Were there any "milestone" projects in Toronto that were 'significant', and are now considered cultural landmarks?
4. Is there anything about the company that has not changed over the last 20-30 years?
5. Is there anything that has significantly changed over the last 20-30 years?
6. Are there any significant upcoming projects or expansions for the company?
7. Are there any old photos or files that can be used in the creation of a company timeline?
General Questions to learn about the Company & Culture:
1. If someone knows little to nothing about Orlando, how would you introduce it to them?
2. If you could describe Orlando in one sentence, what would it be?
3. Describe the best things about your experience working at Orlando?
4. What are values that staff uphold in their day-to-day work?
5. What attributes make a candidate a good fit to join the company?
General Questions to learn about Public Image & Clients:
1. What have existing and previous clients said about working with Orlando?
2. Is there anything that can define a 'typical' or 'ideal' client for Orlando?
3. Is there anything that can be said around Orlando's industry connections that have been built over the years, and how that contributes to past, present and future success?
4. Does Orlando partner with any other major industry names, national or international that could be named for credibility?